Ph. 06 355 7023
Mob. 027 253 6777
PO Box 347, Palmerston North 4440
163 Old West Road, Palmerston North 4474
Lindsay Robertson is based at our Palmerston North office, as Training Manager of NZ Sports Turf NZ Institute Ltd. Lindsay was also the Executive Officer for the NZ Sports Turf Industry Training Organisation, prior to its merger with Horticulture ITO. Prior to joining NZSTI, Lindsay served with the New Zealand Defence Force for 20 years, in a variety of training and management roles.
Whilst there Lindsay completed a Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, to compliment his National Diploma’s in Business, Business Administration and Adult Education and Training.
Lindsay is vastly experienced in all facets of training, having designed, delivered or managed numerous training courses across a diverse range of subjects. Lindsay has also been an active participant in industry standard setting and quality assurance, having served on the following groups:
- Targeted Review of Qualifications: Horticulture Services Working Group (2013 to present)
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority; Tertiary Moderator – Business and Management (2011 – 2013)
- Youth Guarantee: Vocational Pathways Working Group (Primary Industries) (2011 – 2012)
- Communication Skills Advisory Group (2010 – 2011)
- Systems and Resource Management Advisory Group (2010 – 2011)
- People Development and Co-ordination Advisory Group (2010 – 2011)
- Adult Education and Training Strategic Advisory Board (2009 – 2010)
- Joint Education, Training and Technology Group (2007 – 2010)
- Professional Member, NZ Association of Training and Development (2007 to present)